Pokemon Energized Emerald is a GBA Rom Hack Based on Pokemon Emerald developed by Land0fChocolate. The hack offers an improved and extended gameplay experience, enhanced storyline, and graphics while retaining the original game’s theme.
The alterations were made with the intention of making the game more enjoyable while still providing a fair challenge.
You can download the Pokemon Energized Emerald rom from this page and to play the game you need to download the Visualboy Advance Emulator here.
Download the official Pokemon Energized Emerald ROM in the (USA) version for the Game Boy Advance handheld consoles. To fully utilize a GBA ROM game, use our Cheats, Rom Hacks and GBA Roms sections. You can open the Pokemon Energized Emerald ROM or GBA file by Installing VisualBoyAdvance on Windows, MAC, Linux, Android or IOS/iphone.
Pokemon Energized Emerald is a GBA ROM Hack by Land0fChocolate based on Pokemon Emerald. It was last updated on July 17, 2023.
Pokemon Energized Emerald introduces a major gameplay change where each Pokemon can now have up to three abilities active simultaneously. This leads to more exciting and complex battles with a variety of mechanics to consider. The game balance has been adjusted accordingly, with some Pokemon benefiting greatly from the multiple ability feature, while others do not. For instance, Gulpin now has the Corrosion ability, allowing Poison moves to be super effective against Steel types. Additionally, new abilities and moves have been added to further enhance the Pokemon’s themes and battle performance. For example, Loudred’s Volume Up ability increases the damage dealt by sound-based moves, and Gardevoir can now use the Singularity move to defend with black holes.
Apart from the battles, there are many quality of life improvements in Energized Emerald. HMs are no longer necessary to navigate obstacles, and only a compatible Pokemon and a badge are required. Players can also significantly reduce their grinding time with the help of stronger vitamins, an IV buffing service, and buyable Rare Candies.
Pokemon Energized Emerald features a revised storyline that includes more elements from ORAS, and a brand new story continues after defeating the Pokemon League. The overworld has been updated, providing players with more vibrant urban areas, intricate dungeons, and entirely new areas where they can encounter Pokemon not available in the original Emerald. The game offers a total of 416 Pokemon, including all Gen 1-3 Pokemon and their respective evolutions and pre-evolutions.
Many post-gen 3 features from pokeemerald-expansion are in this ROM; Including physical/special split, fairy types, new moves, new items, new Pokemon species, regional species variants.
– All Pokemon from gens 1, 2 and 3 are accessible.
– Those Pokemon with post gen 3 evolutions and pre-evolutions have those available as well.
– Many regional variants of gen 1, 2 and 3 Pokemon are available.
– Non-Hoenn Pokemon are available after beating the Pokemon League.
– A total of 416 Pokemon species (not counting regional variants) are accessible.
– Pokemon can have up to 3 active abilities at once, dependant on their species.
– Many Pokemon have had their ability sets updated to better fit their theme and gameplay. Gulpin has Corrosion now, the Regis all get Filter and many more!
– Some vanilla abilities have been updated to make them more useful and compatible with the new multi ability change (listed below).
– Moves that work around abilities have been updated for multiple abilities as well.
– The Pokemon summary screen has been updated to show all of a Pokemon’s abilities and description with the A button prompt.
– New moves and abilities (listed below).
– Many gameplay adjustments to vanilla moves (Listed below).
– Changes to level up, Egg learnsets, TM learnsets and Tutor learnsets of Pokemon.
– Pokemon will attempt to learn a new move upon evolution.
– Hoenn move tutors can now teach their moves endlessly.
– New tutor moves added. The new tutor set is similar to what was available in future gens.
– A few Pokemon have base stat buffs to better fit their theme and gameplay:
– Treecko, Spheal lines have Attack and Special Attack swapped.
– Numel and Camerupt have more base HP.
– Dewgong has more base Speed.
– HMs have been removed and Pokemon can use the HM field commands without needing to learn the move. Only the relevant badge and a compatible Pokemon species are required to traverse obstacles.
– Pokemon EVs and IVs can be viewed in the summary screen by pressing the L and R buttons.
– Wild Encounters adjusted.
– There is a small chance for a wild encounter to be a double battle.
– There is a small chance to encounter a wild Pokemon a much higher level than others in the same area.
– Both Latias and Latios are available roaming at the same time.
– All Legendary and Mythical Pokemon can be repeatedly acquired.
– Repeatedly acquirable fossils.
– Level up requirements of many Pokemon have been tweaked. Starters evolve a little later. Pokemon with unnecessarily late evolutions (like the fossils) evolve earlier.
– Tradeback guy added. Provides a service for the player to trade Pokemon with themselves and trigger trade evolutions. He lives in Lilycove.
– Some Emerald changes have been reverted to how they were in Ruby/Sapphire.
– Steven is back to being champion and Wallace back to being a gym leader.
– Prof Birch is chased by a Poochyena instead of a Zigzagoon.
– Opponent Trainer parties have been updated.
– New opponent Trainer classes.
– Contests have been updated to take on the various changes:
– More Pokemon added to opponent lists, especially new Pokemon species.
– Opponents have updated movesets.
– Contest moves have been updated to be more like gen 6.
– More move combos.
– Battle Frontier changes:
– Opponent Pokemon list updated with new Pokemon, new items and new moves.
– Battle Palace is now inverse battle themed.
– Battle Dome has its move scores updated.
– Battle Factory has its opponent tips updated.
– Battle facilities give more Battle Points.
– Map layout changes, including new areas to explore that have new Pokemon (post game).
– New overworld sprites and graphics.
– Graphical updates to many existing overworld sprites and environments.
– Various story changes. Includes aspects from ORAS, though has an entirely new post game story.
– Gym Leaders do more:
– Roxanne trades evolution stones for fossils.
– Brawly can give a random shard daily.
– Flannery can EV train one of your Pokemon daily (or without limit after beating the post game story).
– Winona gives a rare berry daily. The variety depends on what legendary Pokemon you have in your party.
– Tate and Liza grant access to Jirachi.
– Gym Leaders have their own places to hang out in the overworld when they aren’t looking for a rematch.
– Item changes
– Quick Claw now increases speed by 10% when user is below 50% health.
– Vitamins give 20 EVs instead of 10. Also can give as many up to max usable EVs (252) to a Pokemon.
– Prices of various items adjusted.
– Nature Mints added.
– TMs from #51 to #99 have been added. They are similar to the gen 7 TM set (TODO: make list).
– TMs have infinite use.
– Existing shops sell more stuff, including post gen 3 items.
– New shops that sell more stuff, including post gen 3 items.
– More daily berry giveaways and of newer gen berries too. All berries up to Starf are repeatedly accessible.
– The Berry Master’s wife phrases for rare berries are now hinted at by NPCs in game.
– All item use, except for Poke Balls, is disabled from battles by default. NPCs don’t use items either. Players may re-enable items in the options menu if they wish.
– Deoxys is able to change forms by interacting with meteorites in the overworld.
– Groomer service to raise Pokemon friendship is added.
– IV buffer service added. Bottle Caps are used to trade for this service. A Pokemon can gain 8 IVs per Bottle Cap, or have all their IVs set to max with a Gold Bottle Cap.
– Better berry trees
– Yield rates have increased.
– Interaction with berry trees and soil patches is quicker.
– Rain waters berry trees.
– Ice types have their special defense boosted by 50% in hail.
– Number of Feebas spots is tripled.
– Removed badge boosts
– Doubled chance for special news bulletins, like sales, rooftop shop, etc.
– EXP gain has been scaled to level difference, rather like in gen 5.
– Mega Evolution is available after beating the post game and getting all gold Battle Frontier symbols.
Pokemon Energized Emerald
World: July 17, 2023
Game Boy Advance
[Total: 7 Average: 4.3]