Pokemon Nameless ROM

Pokemon Nameless rom
When focusing on the main objectives, Pokemon Nameless is about 20 Hours in length. If you're a gamer that strives to see all aspects of the game, you are likely to spend around 40 Hours to obtain 100% completion.
 

Pokemon Nameless is a GBA rom hack where you play as Chronya in a new region called Cyenn. It features Pokemon from Gen 4-8, Mega Evolutions and a somewhat open world to explore.

You can download the Pokemon Nameless rom from this page and to play the game you need to download the Visualboy Advance Emulator here.

You need to download and install Visual Boy Advance and then load the rom.

For detailed instructions per device, view below.

Download the official Pokemon Nameless ROM in the (USA) version for the Game Boy Advance handheld consoles. To fully utilize a GBA ROM game, use our Cheats, Rom Hacks and GBA Roms sections. You can open the Pokemon Nameless ROM or GBA file by Installing VisualBoyAdvance on Windows, MAC, Linux, Android or IOS/iphone.

Additional Information

Pokemon Nameless is the prequel to Pokemon Mega Power and the sequel to Pokemon Resolute. In this game, you play as Chronya, the young hero of the Cyenn Region. It was last updated on April 11, 2024.

Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Crush.

Story

12 years ago, Altena, the general of Valo Empire was forced to leave her country with her daughter Chronya. The only thing Chronya knew was that she had a father who lived in Cyenn Region. One day, she and her mother decided to ask for her father’s help. However, on the way, they were attacked by Dark Workers who were employed by the Valo Emperor. The emperor wanted to get rid of Altena forever. Altena had fallen into the Dark Workers’ trap. Chronya having no choice, jumped into the ocean. Luckily, she was saved by a young agent by the name of Gavin. To help protect Chronya, Gavin gave Chronya his Pokemon. This is the beginning of Chronya’s journey…

Features

  • New regions — Cyenn Region, Western Tyron Region, Sevii Islands and Lande Region
  • Pokemon from Gen 4 to 8
  • In-battle mega evolution
  • No Gyms — Battle Arenas take the place of the Gyms.
  • No Pokemon League in Cyenn Region — The tournament takes the place of the Cyenn League.
  • You can decide on when to challenge the Cyenn Tournament by yourself.
  • Skills take the place of HMs, try to learn more useful skills.
  • Half-open world(After the Shedir Town event).
  • You can decide on when to begin with the main storyline by yourself.
  • Black/White Repel System.
  • In-game guide system(think), which allows Chronya to talk to herself so that you can find out where to go next.
  • Two difficulty modes: Normal mode and Dynamic Mode.

Changelog

V5.30

  • Big amount of bugfixes.
  • The mega evolution system was updated
  • The defender who teaches Birdcall will always be around the Battle Arena, and if you want to challenge her outside of the arena when she’s not the current defender to challenge, then you’ll need to give her Full Restores to battle with her.
  • Some new features are added.
  • Think can be used to check the evolution methods of the Pokemon in the team, it only tells how the Pokemon evolves at the beginning, but it can be upgraded in Crystal Village, the upgraded version can be used to check out the exact way of how certain Pokemon in the team evolve.
  • The Laptop can download two more applications: Portable Pokemon storage system and Online shop, which can be unlocked in certain sidequests. However, they can only be used outdoors.
  • The Overworld sprites are also changed quite a bit.

v5.22

  • Mainly fixed a consistency problem with Vindica’s event. She was not supposed to battle with you in Shedir Town after a certain main storyline event. Now she only talks a bit, and you need to find her somewhere else if you wish to battle with her.
  • Also, her battle in Shedir Arena was fixed for the same reason.

v5.21

  • The Exp. All was once a feature of this hack but was taken out due to how unbalanced the game would become with it. But now, thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw’s help, a balanced version of Exp. All was added in this game. Which will be available after you return the Card Key to its owner and help someone in Cyenn University to finish it through a sidequest, and it lets the Pokemon that joined the battle receive 75% of the Exp. Points while the other ones get 25%. And the old Exp. Share would work as Lucky Egg when this new Exp. Share is turned on. This makes it easier to train the weaker Pokemon but getting too overleveled is less likely to happen compared to the Exp. All from official games.
  • Some more minor glitches were taken out.

File Name

Pokemon Nameless

File Size

8.56MB

Version

5.30

Release Date

World: April 11, 2024

Genre

RPG

Developer

Wind1158

Platform

Game Boy Advance

Region

USA

Download

Rate ROM

[Total: 15 Average: 4.1]